Have you always wondered if precious and semiprecious stones held power
besides their natural lustre and beauty? Well, as it turns out,
gemstones are powerful, compact carriers of vibrational energy. Gems of
the 7 Color Rays by William C. Stuber presents a simple, step-by-step
guide to creating profound and lasting changes in your life by working
Gems of the 7 Color Rays makes identifying gemstones a snap! The gems in the book are organized by color. You can look up orange gemstones, for example, and discover that carnelian and orange calcite are this color. How do they differ? What do they look like? You'll see the difference with the help of the forty-five clear, full-color photos in this book.
You'll also need to know what you can do with the gems of each color. This is fully explained in Gems of the 7 Color Rays. You'll learn how to:
- Identify your own primary color ray
- Release blocked energy patterns
- Use the healing properties of fifty-eight gems
- Gain strength and courage with ruby
- Use citrine to encourage self-acceptance and allow yourself to change
- Clear negative thought patterns with the help of blue sapphire
- Use indigo sodalite to access areas of the mind not previously used and develop latent psychic abilities.
Gems of the 7 Color Rays is a practical book. It gives explicit instructions on how to work with the stones for the best healing results. For example, depression can be overcome by using yellow beryl. Stuber explains, "A single stone produces the best treatment…place it for no more than fifteen minutes at a time until there have been at least a dozen exposures." How this process works, possible side effects, and how to overcome those effects are all explained.
If you want to heal with gems, Gems of the 7 Color Rays is the book for you!